Here we go.

06 January 2010

Backblogged!

Dec. 23, 2009 - Jan. 2, 2010






-----














-----








-----











Like teeth:













-----





-----





-----



-----


2 comments:

kmhd said...

This reminds me that I need to be taking more pictures.

WWT photographs well save the homemade elf ornament. I wonder what its demise was. Tossed in the Miller Lite trashcan? What is not apparent is how filthy it is. I honestly think it is the filth that is holding that place together.

I would dub your Christmas the modern Norman Rockwell. The five different salad dressings made me giggle. That is quintessential Americana anymore. Um, Andrew and his nephew are adorable! He loves Uncle Andrew, aye?

Even I get envious of the Fellowship of the Cabin and I was there. We are Jah Blessed. I’m glad you kept and documented the ‘teeth.’ Also, I didn’t go upstairs this year so I’m glad you did because I got to see the bed Nate and Jonathan shared. Friends since the first grade indeed!

brunch = uhn / kitty city / congratulations on your Fun Wash liberation / terrariums look great

Alannah said...

Wow...I have lots of comments but I just can't get past that damn kitten.

Blog Archive